Autentico paint workshops: Love chalk!
Learn how to transform tired old furniture or quirky vintage finds
What better way to spend a morning than releasing your inner artist and getting down and messy at an Autentico paint workshop!
Learn how to transform tired old furniture or quirky vintage finds using Autentico Vintage, a versatile, easy to use paint, which contains 35% chalk for a fabulous natural finish. In just one short, practical workshop, you will learn how to apply Autentico Vintage paint and create wonderful effects and finishes, using sample boards which give you the freedom to experiment as much as you like.
With all the tips of the trade under your belt, you’ll be itching to give it a go again. So the sample boards are yours to keep and refer to when you start creating your own one-of-a-kind masterpieces at home.
Autentico Vintage paint workshops: Workshop content
Here’s what we cover in just one fun and fabulous morning!
- Introduction to Autentico paints and waxes
- Equipment overview
- Basic preparation
- Painting techniques, including special effects, crackle glaze, craquelure, dry brushing, two-colour distressing, foiling and wax effects
- Tips and techniques for working with specific furniture and different woods
Autentico Vintage paint workshops: Here’s what’s included
- All materials, including paint and sample boards
- 10% off any paints purchased on the day
- Tea and coffee
- A generous piece of Sara’s delicious home-made cake!
All this for just £60!
To ensure you get plenty of attention, spaces on our workshops are limited to a maximum 5 people.
So book your space now!